FlexVS — automated process and asset management system
Geographically distributed enterprise infrastructure:
head office, regional offices, centers and departments, regional facilities
Enterprise infrastructure elements (assets):
land plots, buildings, facilities, communication channels, power supply networks, movable property, equipment, equipment components, hardware, test equipment, mobile workplaces, etc.
Engineering and technical staff:
electronic personnel files, special training records, admission control, timesheets tracking, employee scheduling and shift management, reporting, interactive training scenarios with virtual and augmented reality features for operating equipment, etc.
Digital document workflow:
Contracts, documents, initial permits, security information, electronic forms and operating manuals, unified knowledge base, etc.
work planning, maintenance and repair, incident and event management, automated shift planning, procurement, logistics, electronic document and records management, reporting and analytics, etc.
Interaction with business partners:
supervisory bodies, manufacturers, suppliers, etc.
event planning, event management, project management
Economy and finance:
asset management, cost management, insurance, reporting and analytics
Supervision, control and audit:
requests from supervisory bodies, internal and external inspections (including remote inspection), monitoring of assets, reporting and analytics
Online monitoring of assets:
technical condition of assets, operating modes and equipment operating conditions, quality of power supply facilities, documenting state changes, statistical data collection and processing, notifications to staff on duty if monitored parameters are out of range
quality, efficiency, safety, reliability, risks
Main features of FlexVS system:
- Real-time information about available assets (people, equipment, facilities, equipment components, materials, etc.) in relation to location and other factors determining the efficiency of the use of assets
- Detailed information about the life cycle of assets and operations
- Improvement of economic efficiency of the use of assets
- Keeping records of all incoming messages and actions
- Timely task assignment to regional offices and task execution control
- Creation of a knowledge base including detailed information about facilities and equipment operation and management
- Improving the efficiency of control and inspection of agencies and regional offices
- Geoinformation analysis
- Reporting and analytics